發新話題
打印

Hi Gem_lin thanks for information

Hi Gem_lin thanks for information

Thanks for info re 3/29 activity...I shall try to come to Taiwan earlier but chances not very good because I am quite busy in late March.  I still hope there are other activities between 4/7 and 4/11.

我想4/7-11應該有活動的機率很高吧!
畢竟要上檔了!

我會一直為你們祈禱用念力希望有活動啦!
哈哈

說到香港
我愛香港
每年都會去一次呢!!
希望可以認識你們啦!

對了!就算那時沒有活動....我們也可以一起見面認識一下吃個飯
呵呵..讓我們盡一下地主之誼囉...

[ 本帖最後由 安安 於 2009-3-3 07:55 編輯 ]

Thank you thank you An An

Dear 安安, thanks very much for you note.  Welcome to Hong Kong - I hope you enjoy my hometown as much as I enjoy yours....hehehe, I also come to Taipei at least once a year...sometimes I go to other parts of Taiwan too, esp after watching Bai Se Ju Ta, I have been to many many places already around the island, visiting the locations where this drama was shot, so last year we did a lot of travelling.  This time we are going to He Huan Shan and try to find the rock where Jerry sat on in the drama....no easy to find!!
As for meeting in Taipei when we come, I wanna know whether all the fans of Ning will get together as a group on a regular basis, if so then we can join.  If not then perhaps we can also meet.  We come as a group of 11 people, but my wife and I want to spare some private time to meet Ning if she has activities.  Let us talk closer to the time, but there is no need to be Ke Qi re 地主之誼, we appreciate your friendliness, Taiwan people always soooo friendly, we should learn from you!

Dear Stephen,
3.29 的活動,有去的朋友們,一定會將美圖PO在這裡,所以你們也等於一起參與了~^^
祝福 你和同行的朋友們,
一路順風 & 平安順利

Thanks Gem_lin

It is very unfortunate that I cannot participate in the event on 3/29 but of course we love to see the pictures of any activity.  As I said we are so far away and so can only participate in Ning's activities through the website.  Do you people see her once or twice a year through a tea party or something?  I am sure you must organise a dinner or so every now and then and invite Ning to participate?

Hi Stephen,
過去的時間,只要有相關的活動資訊,我們都曾經到活動的現場去支持.
也曾有幾次見面的機會(在活動現場),但您所說的茶會或見面會,目前暫時都沒有舉行過.
主要是因為鈞甯的論文與工作繁忙,希望未來她忙完論文後,有機會的話,也能有粉絲見面會囉~
她本人是非常親和有禮貌,讓人感覺到很NICE的人,期盼您與她見面的這一天,能快快來到.

Hi Gem_lin, yeah I understand she must be busy with her dissertation of the Masters Degree, and then she must be very busy with her filming work, it is very tough demand on a young person.  I realise she may not have time to have tea with her fans, but on the other hand you all belong to the network of fans from this website, which, seriously speaking, is not a registered Fan Club?  I am not familiar with the law of Taiwan, but are there some plans to set up a proper Fan Club for Ning?  Some film stars or singers in Hong Kong have Fan Clubs (of course many will also have their websites so these are two different things).  If Ning sets up a Fan Club, then I am sure my wife and I will be the first two overseas club members....if our friends in Taiwan will permit us and admit us !!!

這裡就是屬於Ning的fans club

有任何的新聞或者活動  我們都會公佈在這裡

這裡是鈞甯經紀公司認可的官網

每個喜歡ning的fans都可以在這裡互相交流認識  

[ 本帖最後由 大頭 於 2009-3-4 21:15 編輯 ]
大頭

Thanks Da Tou

Now I understand, and very honoured to be a member of this Fan Club, I don't know how many Hong Kong fans of Ning know about this site, but I know a lot of Mainland Chinese fans are already participating.
Ning has our support to do even better....we all wish her a very bright future.

安安\大頭 衷心的感謝您們

這次來臺八天,能與安安及大頭見面,我和太太都非常高興。及後尚能把握僅有機會,在飛碟電臺樓下見到鈞甯及蔡導,握手拍照簽名,所有粉絲指定動作,在釣甯及蔡導極為好客大方的配合下,一氣呵成的完成,在此對他們兩位表示謝意。他們令兩位香港不速之客帶着極興心情回家。這次臺灣之旅,收穫簡直遠遠出乎我倆意料之外! 安安,再謝啦!回家後,我們小心翼翼的把簽了名的白色巨塔封套套回,然後開始第六次欣賞這劇;這次的着眼點,當然是我們最喜愛的關欣關主任囉!我們自稱「白痴」(白色巨塔的痴迷者),應沒人反對吧。

在此遙祝釣甯論文成功,蔡導的痞子英雄收視大順!
Stephen 與 Winnie

發新話題
版塊跳轉